Join our team
Learning with Parents was voted one of the top 100 organisations to escape to in 2021 by Esc the City.
We’re always keen to hear from anybody who shares our values and would be interested in working with us, either now or in the future. You can find out more about our team and the work we do to help you decide, and see our core values below.
Our values are key to how we work:
- We have an ambitious vision and we are determined to achieve it
- We are inclusive and enjoy making a positive difference together
- We foster a test-and-learn culture to drive change
- We are empowered to take ownership
- We act with integrity and default to transparency
We have the following positions available:
We are looking for committed and passionate Trustees who are dedicated to supporting Learning with Parents to ensure all children are supported at home to reach their potential. We are recruiting for three individuals to join our Board of Trustees, and are particularly keen to hear from candidates with fundraising or legal expertise. We are also looking to appoint a qualified accountant.