|Job Title||School Partnership Manager|
|Line Manager||Programme Director|
|Contract||Permanent, full time. Part time considered for the right candidate|
|Location||Bristol, working with schools nationally. Remote working considered for the right candidate|
|Timeline||Apply by 17th July. Interviews will take place w/c 27th July.|
About Learning with Parents
Learning with Parents is a charity with a vision for every child to be supported at home to fulfil their academic potential. Our mission is to motivate and empower families to have enjoyable learning experiences together.
Despite being a focus for schools, children from disadvantaged backgrounds are still months behind their peers. Parents are the key to solving this problem and their engagement in their child’s learning has a greater impact than the quality of the school. At Learning with Parents, we work with schools and families to unlock this potential.
About the Role
Learning with Parents is recruiting for a School Partnership Manager to work closely with a group of schools. As School Partnership Manager you will have a key role supporting schools through our flagship Maths with Parents programme to ensure learning spans a meaningful partnership across schools and homes. You will also be involved in the piloting and rolling out of our new English with Parents programme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a mission-led organisation driving meaningful change in the education system.
Areas of Responsibility
- Relationship Management:
- Work closely with class teachers and school leaders to run successful programmes in partner schools
- Teacher Support:
- Train and onboard partner schools
- Facilitate sharing of best practice between schools
- Programme Development:
- Support with creation of school, child and parent facing materials
- Support with ongoing programme improvements and developments
- Impact Reporting:
- Responsible for data collection from partner schools
- Compile and send out Impact Summaries
- Discuss and confirm annual renewal licences with schools
- Support Programme Director with new school sales where required
A successful School Partnership Manager will be eager to work in a small team, have a can-do attitude, and be keen to get stuck in to support the organisation’s growth and impact.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are confident working with a range of stakeholders
- You are interested in and have an understanding of education inequality in the UK
- You will champion and uphold our organisation values
- You have experience working in a school, preferably at Primary level
Due to the nature of our work with young people, on acceptance of offers all Learning with Parents employees are subject to a DBS check in accordance with Safeguarding Policies and offers will also be subject to reference checks.
If you have any questions about the role and applying, please contact us.